Apple Mail Setup
Apple Mail is a free email client pre-loaded with every Apple operating system. Our email server has downloadable profiles that will automatically setup your mail account for Apple Mail.
1. Go to the email account admin website (https://mail.dlct.ca) and log in with your email address and password.
2. Scroll down and click Email, calendars and contacts
3. Select Allow to download
4. Select Continue to install the profile – you might have to do this multiple times.
5. Enter your password for Mail, Calendar, and CardDAV
6. Once installed – this is the window you should see
7. You can now close the Profiles window and access your account using the applications Mail, Calendar, and Contacts. You can find them in Finder –> Applications